The annual TOS Marine Biosecurity Partnership Meeting was held on 22 May 2015. This year the theme of the meeting was: Regional pathways management - potential and challenges.
Notes from the meeting, and the speakers presentations can be viewed below.
- Advantages of regulating pathways
- Perils of regulating pathways
- Incentives for good pathways behaviour
- Getting more effective with public awareness for pathways management
- How can we better engage with industries?
The results can be viewed on the notes from the meeting (from page 8)
Stay informed with our three-monthly newsletter.
Sign up to receive newsletters
Extra muscle fighting marine pests pays off
Radio NZ article: Bubbles could be marine pest buster
One News Video - Fanworm discovered in Tauranga
Mediterranean aquatic pest spreads to Tauranga 25/9/13
Radio NZ interview - Styela clava discovered in Picton
Marine Biosecurity Porthole
Maritime New Zealand
Marlborough District Council
Ministry for Primary Industries
Nelson City Council
Tasman District Council
Video of vessel hull fouling